Township is a unique blend of city building and farming!
Build your dream town! Harvest crops, process them at your facilities, and sell goods to develop your town. Trade with distant islands. Open restaurants, cinemas, and other community buildings to give life in your town special flavor. Explore the mine to get resources and find ancient artifacts. Run your own zoo and collect animals from around the world.
Are you ready to build your dream? Let’s get started!
* Different buildings and decorations you can use to create your dream town
* Various crops to grow and later process at your factories
* Fun, charismatic townspeople with orders you need to fill
* Your town's mine packed with ancient artifacts to discover and collect
* Exotic goods brought from the islands
* A zoo to build where you can even breed animals
* Famous landmarks you can use to decorate your town, like the Statue of Liberty, Big Ben, and many more!
* Play with your Facebook and Game Center friends or make new friends in the game community!
Township is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this option, simply turn it off in your device's "Restrictions" menu.
*You need an internet connection to play the game and enable social interaction, competitions, and other features.*
Enjoying Township? Learn more about the game!
TOWNSHIP PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION
Subscribe now for more ways to develop your town!
* Orders are 30% more profitable.
* Barn capacity expands by 20%.
* Construction is 50% faster.
* Players at level 15+ get those benefits as well as 3 vouchers they can use to hire the dealer at the market for free.
The subscription costs $6.99 (or local equivalent) and is active for 7 days. Keep in mind that Township subscriptions renew automatically unless canceled beforehand in your iTunes account settings (at least 24 hours prior to their renewal time).
You are also welcome to continue playing Township for free, as you don’t have to purchase a Premium subscription.
Questions? Contact our Tech Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.